SUPER PRO BIKE – BIKE INFO:
- Front brakes mandatory.
- Chain guards and clutch cover mandatory.
- Electronics OK.
- 16.99 & under 1/4 mile for brackets.
- 11.00 & under 1/8 mile for brackets.
- Engine kill switch attached to rider or factory tip over switch is required on 0 to 10.99 1/4 mile and 0 to 6.99 1/8 mile vehicles.
- Snap-back throttle required on all vehicles.
- Ridged front forks are not permitted.
- All machines must have properly secured seat, foot pegs and handle grips.
- Nitrous Oxide permitted on bikes going 9.99 1/4 mile or 6.40 1/8th mile or quicker only. Any unsafe vehicle will not be permitted to race. Any vehicle that exhibits unsafe handling characteristics at any time will be disqualified.
SUPER PRO BIKE – RIDER INFO:
- Each participant agrees to familiarize themselves with all applicable rules and regulations prior to competing in any BMP/NHRA sanctioned event.
- Helmet: SN-2000 or newer, K 98, 2000 or SFI 31.2 or 31.2 mandatory. (See general NHRA regulations)
- All riders must have boots/shoes above ankle, leather gloves and a leather jacket.
- Any rider quicker than 10.99 1/4 mile or 6.40 or quicker 1/8 mile must have valid NHRA competition license.
- Leathers or SFI approved riding suit on all bikes 9.99 or under 1/4 mile.
- All NHRA safety rules apply.